Nov 12, 2010

This Rocks

"I look back on life – it’s funny how things turn out. You, the creator of beeping sirens and honking cars, yearn for the solitude of the mountains. You, a connoisseur of fast food, now gaze at water that took years to gather natural minerals as it trickled down from the Himalayas to within your reach. And I, some of the purest water in the world, stand here, trapped in a bottle. Come, enjoy the irony."







This is the copy that appears on the bottle. I have rarely come across a better example of copy in recent times. Himalayan has a convert in me. 

*************************************************************

2 comments:

D said...

Trust you to take 'read the labels on jam jars' bit so literally. :)

Jokes apart, this is truly great advertising.

drift wood said...

Hi D,

I thought so too. Glad u loved it. :)